References in periodicals archive ?
It was a pretty gay city even then, a mecca of fun and outrageous alternativeness.
Intellectual property ensures exclusivity and alternativeness (4)--so that each entrepreneur introduces his or her own differentiating features in products and services--whereas standards imply generalized and uniform obedience.
Absent mandatory standardization, the essential facility doctrine does not apply to patents because of the alternativeness condition.
Part of this strange alternativeness is that it explores primary, secondary and post-secondary, and it is aimed at student-teachers as well as teachers.
By means of stereotypical mentality, this very idea of alternativeness has also been extended to the pipelines.
Once the suits caught on that alternative, especially FM, radio was garnering audiences to rival the traditional AM staples, those stations got sucked into the mainstream, became safe money makers and so valuable that their alternativeness disappeared.
It is the crossing of different kinds of spaces that creates narrative time, whose alternativeness to the time of the present allows narrative time to become a means of realising the time of another world.
It was said that all the above distanced Soviet development from alternativeness, bringing it much closer to the capitalist model.
Expressed from the point of view of alternativeness, what did the alternative to late perestroika look like and why did the procapitalist and prodependency (imitative) alternative triumph?
Although the RHCs will face strong competition from alternativeness access carriers and other service providers, they have a number of strong advantages in offering local frame relay service including: ubiquitous local coverage, economies of scale within the LATAs, and current business relationships with the interexchange carriers.
This fundamental characteristic of intellectual property has been designated in the patent context as the principle of alternativeness.
That alternativeness makes technical standards eligible for copyright protection.
Dictionary browser ?
- alternating group
- alternating-gradient focusing
- Alternation of generation
- alternation of generations
- alternative birth
- alternative birthing
- alternative curriculum
- alternative dispute resolution
- alternative energy
- alternative history
- alternative hypothesis
- Alternative Investment Market
- alternative medicine
- alternative minimum tax
- alternative pathway
- alternative pleading
- alternative rap
- alternative school
- alternative society
- alternative technology
- alternative theatre
- Alternative Vote
- Althea Gibson
- Althea officinalis
- Althea rosea
- Althorp House
Full browser ?
- Alternative vote
- Alternative vote
- Alternative Water Supply
- Alternative Ways of Filing
- Alternative Whisky Academy
- Alternative Work Arrangement
- Alternative Work Environment
- Alternative Work Experience Program
- Alternative Work Force
- Alternative Work Schedule
- Alternative Workplace Arrangements
- Alternative Workplace Strategies
- alternative workspace
- Alternative Writ
- Alternative Youth Centre for Employment
- Alternative-complement-pathway C3/C5 convertase
- Alternative-Fuel Motor Vehicle
- Alternative-Fuel Vehicle
- Alternative-fueled vehicle
- Alternative-South Texas Educator Program
- Alternatively Activated Macrophage
- Alternatively Refined Carrageenan
- Alternativen für Gutes Licht
- Alternativen zu Tierexperimenten
- Alternatives Analysis Integrated Project Team
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- Alternatives for Girls
- Alternatives for Independent Youth
- Alternatives for Youth
- Alternatives in Education for the Hearing Impaired
- Alternatives in Publication
- Alternatives Jugendzentrum
- Alternatives Médecines Evolutives Santé et Sciences Innovantes
- Alternatives of Benefits and Cost
- Alternatives to Abortion International
- Alternatives to Animal Testing and Experimentation
- Alternatives to Animal Use Committee
- Alternatives to Compressor Cooling
- Alternatives to ICANN
- Alternatives to ICANN
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- Alternatives to Incarceration Program
- Alternatives to Living In Violent Environments
- Alternatives to marriage project
- Alternatives to Violence Educational Program for Youth
- Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse
- Alternatives to Violence Project International