Anglo-French(redirected from Anglo French)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Of, relating to, or between England and France or their peoples; English and French.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. of or relating to England and France
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) of or relating to Anglo-French
(Languages) the Norman-French language of medieval England
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. of, pertaining to, or involving England and France, or their peoples.
2. of or pertaining to Anglo-French.n.
3. the French language as used in England from the Norman Conquest to the end of the Middle Ages. Abbr.: AF
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.