Anglo-French(redirected from Anglo French)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Of, relating to, or between England and France or their peoples; English and French.
1. of or relating to England and France
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) of or relating to Anglo-French
(Languages) the Norman-French language of medieval England
1. of, pertaining to, or involving England and France, or their peoples.
2. of or pertaining to Anglo-French.n.
3. the French language as used in England from the Norman Conquest to the end of the Middle Ages. Abbr.: AF