anklet(redirected from Ankle bracelets)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. An ornament worn around the ankle.
2. A sock that reaches just above the ankle.
1. (Clothing & Fashion) an ornamental chain worn around the ankle
2. (Clothing & Fashion) the US word for ankle sock
1. a sock that reaches just above the ankle.
2. an ornamental circlet worn around the ankle.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||anklet - a shoe for a child or woman that has a strap around the ankle|
shoe - footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
|2.||anklet - a sock that reaches just above the ankle|
sock - hosiery consisting of a cloth covering for the foot; worn inside the shoe; reaches to between the ankle and the knee
|3.||anklet - an ornament worn around the ankle|