As he did so a volley of rifle and revolver shots was fired from the upper windows of the huge apartment building
that stands between the University and Riverside Drive.
* Barry Swartz arranged for a B-note in the amount of $3,400,000 for two 5-story walk up apartment buildings
with a total of 27 units and 3 stores on 10th Avenue in NYC.
Possibilities for this year include apartment buildings
of 48, 72, 60 and 40 units respectively.
* $12,700,000 for a portfolio of five apartment buildings
with a total of 28 units and a four-story apartment building
containing 12 units plus 2,800 square feet of ground floor retail space, located on the Upper East Side of New York Matthew Classi arranged the financing.
* $7,250,000 for 3 four-story walk-up apartment buildings
containing a total of 8 apartments and 4 stores, located on Lexington Avenue in Manhattan, New York.
* $5,550,000 for three five-story elevator apartment buildings
containing 81 units, located on Beck Street in the Bronx, New York.
* A $4,850,000 permanent mortgage was closed by Barry Swartz for two 5-story walk up apartment buildings
on West 131st Street in New York City.
* $7,500,000 for two 2-story apartment buildings
containing a total of 140 apartments, located in Elizabeth, New Jersey.
* A new mortgage for $11,500,000 on three walk-up apartment buildings
totalling 48 apartments and 4 retail stores located on Broome Street and East 10th Street in New York, NY.
* The most active market segment was Brooklyn walk-up apartment buildings
, with over 600 sales.
* Permanent financing in the amount of $13,150,000 was obtained by Richard Pergolis for five 5-story walk-up apartment buildings
in the Bronx.
* A new mortgage for $5,140,000 on a purchase of two 5-story elevator apartment buildings
containing 42 units on East 90th and 93rd Streets in New York, NY.