dailies(redirected from Assembly Dailies)
Also found in: Financial.
1. Of or occurring during the day.
2. Happening or done every day: the physician's daily rounds.
3. Computed or assessed for each day: a daily record.
4. Everyday: casual clothes only for daily use.
1. Every day: Exercise daily.
2. Once a day: Wind the clock daily.
n. pl. dai·lies
1. A newspaper published every day or every weekday.
2. dailies The first, unedited print of movie film usually viewed after a day's shooting; the rushes.
[Middle English dayly, from Old English dæglīc, from dæg, day; see day.]
dai′li·ness, dai′ly·ness n.
(Film) films another word for rushes