Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As appears to be the likely scenario for the remainder of the week, the East will continue to be driven higher by the looming threat of a strengthening Hurricane Dorian and its impact on supply chains in Northeast Florida and the lanes in the region into and out of ATL. The September regional contract finished the day up 1.7% to $1.573.
Major organization : ENS D~ABASTAMENT D~AIGUA TER LLOBREGAT (ATL) (Q0802216B)
ATL Partners makes private equity and certain preferred securities or debt investments in the aerospace, transportation and logistics sectors principally in North America.
At the same time, Moody's has affirmed ATL's Baa3 senior secured bond ratings.
Los volcanes y paisajes mexicanos son los protagonistas ineludibles de la muestra Atl. Fuego, Tierra y Viento.
The ATL list was issued on March 1, as of which the lower rates of withholding taxes are only available to those taxpayers whose names appear on the list.
Together with Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Georgia Aquarium and Unifi, ATL is supporting a circular economy by collecting plastic bottles to be transformed into REPREVE recycled fiber for use in athletic and fashion apparel.
The previous PML-N administration had in the budget for the current financial year 2018-19 introduced Section 182A of the Income Tax Ordinance (ITO) 2001, which refused to permit inclusion of late filers to appear in the ATL.
The ban had been imposed to force people to file annual income tax returns within the due date or else they will be deprived of the benefits available to those whose names appear in the ATL.
Patients with ATL often manifest pulmonary complications.
ATL's Board Advisor, Hamesh Khan said the initial public offering (IPO) of the company got big response from investors - the number went to 1700.
Employees at ATL's head office in Foston, Derbyshire and its depot in Carlisle collectively voted for the East Midlands Hospice and will hold various fundraising activities and events throughout the year to raise vital funds for families with life limited children.
Dictionary browser ?
- Athwart ships
- Athyrium distentifolium
- Athyrium filix-femina
- Athyrium pycnocarpon
- Athyrium thelypteroides
- Atka mackerel
- Atlantic bonito
- Atlantic bottlenose dolphin
- Atlantic Charter
- Atlantic City
- Atlantic Coast
- Atlantic cod
- Atlantic croaker
- Atlantic halibut
- Atlantic herring
- Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway
- Atlantic manta
- Atlantic moonfish
- Atlantic Ocean
- Atlantic Provinces
- Atlantic puffin
- Atlantic ridley
- Atlantic sailfish
- Atlantic salmon
- Atlantic sea bream
Full browser ?
- Atkins, Robert C.
- Atkins, Tommy
- Atkins-Dadi Guitar Players Association
- Atkins’ diet
- Atkinson College Students Association
- Atkinson County
- Atkinson County, GA
- Atkinson County, Georgia
- Atkinson Faculty Alumni Association
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Atkinson Koven Feinberg
- Atkinson Lake State Recreation Area
- Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Atkinson, Banker, Kaplan, and Young
- Atkinson, Brooks
- Atkinson, Henry
- Atkinson, Sir Harry (Albert)
- Atkinson, Sir Harry (Albert)
- ATl Optical Summit
- ATL RC EAST
- ATL RC WEST
- ATL SC
- Atlanta & St. Andrews Bay Railway Company
- Atlanta Advanced Communications Holdings Limited
- Atlanta Adventure Racing Group
- Atlanta Air Cargo Association
- Atlanta Alliance for Health and Human Rights
- Atlanta Alliance on Developmental Disabilities
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League
- Atlanta Animal Allergy and Dermatology
- Atlanta Animal Rescue Friends
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women
- Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- Atlanta Area Biomedical Association