References in periodicals archive ?
Drawing on Autonomist Marxist Feminist analyses of the role of gender differentials vis-a-vis the production of value and labour power for capital, Clover and Spahr argue that the same logic underpins the contemporary Anthropocene moment.
Jarrett first combs through the theoretical concepts from the autonomist Marxist tradition that have been most frequently cited.
Autonomist Marxists use the social factory to identify a new phase in the history of capitalism.
Thus the three pamphlets--but especially Smith's--pre-empt the autonomist Marxist concept of autovalorisation, by highlighting how workers through direct action create their own values and social relations separate to--and against--those of capital.
Still, the book is an excellent primer for students of the autonomist Marxist tradition.
This text reproduces and translates two significant essays by autonomist Marxist political theorist, Antonio Negri.
Instances of autogestion, including the antipodean examples, were emblematic of the extraordinary working-class militancy of the late post-war boom period, the crucible in which autonomist Marxist theory was itself forged.
Whether prompted by economic crisis as at present, or by industrial relations crisis as in the 1960s and 1970s, autonomist Marxist theory claims to make sense of such brave endeavors to do without the boss.
They illustrate the point stressed in autonomist Marxist theory that, no matter how difficult or doomed the experiment, the desire to do without the boss is latent and capable of occasional realization.
This intervention seeks to engage with this literature by developing an autonomist Marxist feminist analysis of women's resistance in the everyday politics of the community.
The tradition of autonomist Marxist feminism developed by thinkers such as Federici (2004), Mies (1986) and Dalla Costa and James (1975) seeks to conceptualise and analyse the necessary linkages between patriarchy and capitalism.
Subverting the Present, Imagining the Future is a collection of essays - most of which are written from a broadly autonomist Marxist perspective - divided into three parts entitled, respectively, 'Primitive Accumulation: a Debate on History, Social Constitution & Struggle'; 'Subversion in Everyday Life: Movements, Currents, and Class Struggle'; and 'The Question of the Multitude: Argentina, Mexico & the United States'.
Dictionary browser ?
- automobile loan
- automobile mechanic
- automobile race
- automobile tire
- automobile traffic
- automobile trunk
- automotive engineer
- automotive engineering
- automotive technology
- automotive vehicle
- autonomic ganglion
- autonomic nervous system
- autonomic plexus
- Autonomist marxist
- autonomous operation
- autophytic plant
Full browser ?
- Autonomiczny Komitet Pilki Wodnej
- Autonomie dans la Vie Journalière
- Autonomie Médical Habitat
- Autonomie, Technologies Numériques et Apprentissages
- Autonomist Marxism
- Autonomist marxist
- Autonomist movement
- Autonomization of Development
- Autonomna Zenska Kuca Zagreb
- Autonomnu Pokrajinu Zapadnu Bosnu
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Autonomous Adaptive Local Area Network
- Autonomous Aerial Cargo Utility System
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Autonomous Agents for Intrusion Detection
- Autonomous Agents for On-Scene Networked Incident Management
- Autonomous Agents for Rock Island Arsenal
- Autonomous Agents Robotics and Control Systems
- Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation system
- Autonomous Air Vehicle
- Autonomous Airborne Refueling Demonstration
- Autonomous Aircraft Operations
- Autonomous and Intelligent Systems