References in periodicals archive ?
The BWD protects and maintains several watersheds, as a primary source of water for the residents and the commercial establishments.
The city did not give the number of Busol dwellers, although foresters and the BWD in 2007 listed 695.
(NYSE: SMP), a company that supplies independent professional auto technicians and automotive do-it-yourself exponents with high-quality replacement parts for engine management ignition, emission and fuel systems and temperature control products for domestic and import cars and light trucks, has launched its new BWD website, bwdbrand.com.
This has been a regular practice for the District, but as always we need to make sure that the residents of Baguio, including the anticipated number of visitors will have sufficient supply of water early next year." BWD General Manager Engr.
will own 90 percent of the outstanding capital stock, while the remaining 10 percent will be held by BWD.
BWD can treat up to 140 million gallons a day from Beaver Lake, a manmade lake formed by the damming of the White River in the early 1960s.
Genotoxicity and immunotoxicity assessments were performed using airborne BWD (BWD-1), collected after dynamometer test from a model brake pad formulation rubbed against grey cast iron rotor.
Using the BWD red brand color as a background and metallic silvers of the product photography, a green band (symbolic for diesel fuel) was introduced for contrast and grabbing attention.
Nick De-Pons, from BWD, said: "There has been very strong interest in these units and we have already undertaken off-market discussions with a number of aspirational restaurant operators for both large and standard footprints.
BWD, located in Plainview, New York, offers P/C and employee benefits brokerage and consulting with proprietary programmes and specialties in the sports, entertainment and publishing industries.
Mr Woodhead is best known as joint founder of BWD, later Rensburg.
Sorting out the horse supreme will be BWD Llewellyn, Carmarthshire, with Mr EG Prosser, Port Talbot, deciding the Welsh title.
Dictionary browser ?
- Buzzards Bay
- BW defence
- BW defense
- By a long chalk
- by a long shot
- by all means
- by all odds
- by and by
- by and large
- By any manner of means
- by any means
- by artificial means
- by chance
- by choice
- By cock and pie
- by degrees
- By deputation
- by design
- by experimentation
- by far
Full browser ?