beanbag(redirected from Beanbags)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A small bag filled with dried beans or small pellets and used for throwing in games.
2. An article, such as a chair, that is constructed as a bag filled with small pellets.
3. A small folded bag filled with lead pellets, used as ammunition in a stun gun.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Games, other than specified) a small cloth bag filled with dried beans and thrown in games
2. (Furniture) Also called: sag bag a very large cushion loosely filled with foam rubber or polystyrene granules so that it moulds into a comfortable shape: used as an informal low seat
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a small cloth bag filled with beans.
2. Also called bean′bag chair`. a chair in the form of a large bag filled with foam pellets that molds itself to the contours of the sitter.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.