bondholder

(redirected from Bond Holders)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial.
Related to Bond Holders: Stock Holders

bond·hold·er

 (bŏnd′hōl′dər)
n.
One who owns a bond issued by a government or corporation.

bondholder

(ˈbɒndˌhəʊldə)
n
(Banking & Finance) an owner of one or more bonds issued by a company or other institution

bond•hold•er

(ˈbɒndˌhoʊl dər)

n.
a holder of a bond or bonds issued by a government or corporation.
[1815–25]
bond′hold`ing, adj., n.
ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Noun1.bondholder - a holder of bonds issued by a government or corporation
holder - a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
investor - someone who commits capital in order to gain financial returns
Translations

bondholder

[ˈbɒndˌhəʊldəʳ] Nobligacionista mf, titular mf de bonos
References in periodicals archive ?
But despite no new Welsh millionaires in the latest draw, there's a handful of bond holders in the country who have bagged themselves some incredible winnings.
If 80% of bond holders accept the offer then NGG will have the right to redeem the remaining 20%.
Talking to reporter, he hoped that by end of this month, further Rs 40 billion would be en-cashed by the bond holders.
However, bond holders will have the option to either replace them with Special Savings Certificates (SSC) or Defence Saving Certificates (DSC), premium prize bonds through SBP field offices or National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank, United Bank, Allied Bank and Bank Alfalah Ltd or encash them at the face value.
The bonds would mature after three years from the date of issuance; meaning bond holders could convert them into cash.
National Savings & Investments, which runs Premium Bonds, sends prizes through the post unless bond holders have signed up to be paid directly into their bank account.
Now bond holders are being urged to check the National Savings & Investments website to see if they've won.
The covered bond holders benefit from a dual recourse against IBAL Covered Bond Trust, which is secured by the cover assets, and an unsecured, unsubordinated recourse against IBAL.
M2 EQUITYBITES-August 23, 2018-Victoria Park announces sending of notice for voluntary total redemption of SEK400m unsecured bond loan to bond holders
Global Banking News-August 23, 2018-Victoria Park announces sending of notice for voluntary total redemption of SEK400m unsecured bond loan to bond holders