bouncer(redirected from Bouncer (disambiguation))
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Slang A person employed to expel disorderly persons from a public place, especially a bar.
2. Baseball A ground ball hit in such a way that it bounces.
1. slang a person employed at a club, pub, disco, etc, to throw out drunks or troublemakers and stop those considered undesirable from entering
2. (Banking & Finance) slang a dishonoured cheque
3. (Cricket) cricket another word for bumper1
4. a person or thing that bounces
1. a person who is employed at a bar, nightclub, etc., to eject disorderly persons.
2. a person or thing that bounces.
3. something large of its kind.
Ball bowled short so that it bounces high and fast at the batsman as it pitches.
vệ sĩ gác cửa
bouncer[ˈbaʊnsəʳ] N → gorila m
bouncer[ˈbaʊnsər] n → videur m
n (inf) → Rausschmeißer(in) m(f) (inf)