(redirected from Brillant)
Also found in: Wikipedia.


adv.1.(Mus.) In a gay, showy, and sparkling style.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G. & C. Merriam Co.
References in periodicals archive ?
Proving themselves as the country's best in the sand court, Rondina was at her usual best in her attacks and defense while Pons produced several brillant smart plays.
"Cette etape marque le debut d'une nouvelle ere qui promet un avenir brillant pour le pays et ses habitants", a souligne Mme Son.
This won't be the first time that the Greek singer has collaborated on stage with great international artists as past partnerships include Julio Iglesias (Mykonos 2014), Gloria Gaynor (New York and Athens 2014), Dany Brillant (Mykonos 2015) and Gipsy Kings (Mykonos 2016) among others.
Sur les modeles a peinture exterieure claire, les poignees de porte, les retroviseurs et l'insert arriere sont egalement dans un coloris contraste noir brillant. Toutes les versions arborent la plaquette SLC Final Edition exclusive sur les ailes avant, sous la sortie d'air chromee.
Coach Dermot McDermott added: "It was absolutely brillant. It was great but the biggest thing is they're still only eight.
Described as an alternative Americana folk rock band, they are famed for their brillant live shows as well as their exceptionally crafted songs.
Ayala Corporation has invested about P1 billion in its logistics business Entrego which is a joint venture between its AC Infrastructure Holdings Corporation and Global Fashion Group's Brillant 1257 GmbH & Co.
(AC Infra) owns 60 percent of the joint venture, while GFG subsidiary Brillant accounts for the remaining 40 percent.
The two are to join hands with Sister Barbara Brillant of the Catholic who currently serves as first Vice Chair of the LCM.
"It was a brillant performance from us, and hopefully it's a sign that our luck is starting to change."