References in periodicals archive ?
Sprint has developed a program with CCA (Competitive Carriers Association) and reached an agreement with the NetAmerica Alliance to accelerate the deployment and utilization of 4G LTE across rural America and allow carriers in those regions low-cost access to Sprint's nationwide network and the ability to purchase a wider range of devices.
CCA said a key benefit of the outsourcing move is that it shifts a substantial portion of its current fixed costs into a variable cost structure, which the company noted will help keep expenses in better alignment with future revenue generated by its brands.
Chong Choy, vice president of alliances at Air France KLM Cargo and chairman of SkyTeam Cargo, welcomed CCA to the alliance.
Knowing for certain whether wood is treated with CCA is difficult, but CCA was common in decks, fences and other outdoor structures, so you should assume that wood installed outdoors before 2004 contains CCA.
The CCA Sri Lanka team had played like champions from the start of the tournament.
To help carriers meet this growing demand and strain on their networks, Boingo is offering white-labeled Wi-Fi solutions to CCA carriers so their customers can connect to Boingo's global footprint with one single account.
When you handle a CCA without proper grounding, that static electricity is discharged.
CCA has served the airport since 1998 and was recently selected through a competitive bid process as the airport's exclusive advertising partner.
Even in networks that do not require continuous channel sensing, one is forced to run CCA for extended periods of time for increased reliability.
LS: The CCA Program started in the early 1990s with the first exams being offered in February 1993.
The PB1 crystallin was found higher expression in CCA patients and in ALDH1A1 no significant differences was noticed.
In a previous study (Part I), we investigated the gluability of decommissioned chromated copper arsenate (CCA)-treated utility pole wood (Piao et al.
Dictionary browser ?
Full browser ?
- CC1 ENUM LLC
- CCAAT box
- CCAAT displacement protein
- CCAAT Transcription Factor 1
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), beta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), delta
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), epsilon
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein (C/EBP), gamma
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein Epsilon
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein alpha
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein delta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein epsilon