Camelot(redirected from Camelots)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. In Arthurian legend, the site of King Arthur's court.
2. A place or time of idealized beauty, peacefulness, and enlightenment.
1. (European Myth & Legend) (in Arthurian legend) the English town where King Arthur's palace and court were situated
2. (Historical Terms) (in the US) the supposedly golden age of the presidency of John F. Kennedy, 1961–63
1. the legendary site of King Arthur's palace and court, possibly near Exeter, England.
2. any idyllic place or period, esp. one of great happiness.