chicken hawk(redirected from Chickenhawk)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. Any of various hawks that prey on or have the reputation of preying on chickens.
2. often chick·en·hawk (chĭk′ən-hôk′) Informal A person, especially a public figure, who favors military force or action to carry out a foreign policy but has never served in the military.
3. Vulgar Slang A man who seeks out boys or young men as his sexual partners.
1. any of various hawks said to prey on poultry.
2. Slang. an older man who seeks out young boys as sexual partners.