Also found in: Thesaurus.


v. i.1.To gather into a small round mass.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G. & C. Merriam Co.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
I think we need not be much disturbed by Hill-Powell's remark, |If he used the word it is not likely that he said "conglobulate together".' Johnson in his Dictionary (s.v.
A friendly reader of my first draft suggests that |the diminutive element producing "conglobulate" may be Johnson's humorous contribution'.