Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Northrop Grumman's infrared countermeasures systems have been installed on more than 1,500 aircraft, representing more than 80 different aircraft types, including large and small fixed-wing, rotary wing and tilt-rotor platforms.
Northrop Grumman's infrared countermeasures are enabling missions worldwide, having been installed on more than 1,500 aircraft of more than 80 types worldwide.
They can easily get away by using mental countermeasures which reduces the results of the test.
Department of State to establish a long-term, reliable, and stable supply chain for medical countermeasures that address chemical warfare agents.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-October 15, 2018-BAE Systems develops next-generation countermeasures dispenser
China's Ministry of Commerce announced new countermeasures in response to the additional tariffs on Chinese goods recently levied from Washington - targeting $60 billion worth of US imported products at four separate rates.
The joint program executive office for chemical and biological defense and the joint project manager for medical countermeasure systems are transforming ways of doing business with industry partners in order to rapidly develop and field medical countermeasures to support U.S.
The agreement covers the use of Rambus patents covering Differential Power Analysis (DPA) Countermeasures, which protect devices and integrated circuits against DPA and other related side- channel attacks.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in its meeting in Paris recognized measures taken by Iran in line with addressing its deficiencies and has decided to continue the suspension of active countermeasures until its next meeting.
Somewhat surprisingly, FATF suspended its call for member states to employ countermeasures against Iran for a period of twelve months.
TOKYO, May 13, 2016 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu today announced that it has enhanced its Global Managed Security Service, which provides unified support in response to cyber-attacks across the lifecycle, including detection and prevention, analysis and countermeasures, and enhanced security resilience.
Dictionary browser ?
- counterintelligence activities
- counterintelligence collection
- counterintelligence investigations
- counterintelligence operational tasking authority
- counterintelligence operations
- counterintelligence production
- counterintelligence support
- countermine operation
- countermobility operations
- countermortar fire
- counterparty risk
Full browser ?
- Countermeasure Command and Control
- Countermeasure Control Panel
- Countermeasure Decoy Dispensing System
- Countermeasure Evaluation Validation Project
- Countermeasure Factor
- Countermeasure Readiness Levels
- Countermeasure Request Form
- Countermeasure Response and Effectiveness
- Countermeasure Washdown
- Countermeasures Against Surveillance
- Countermeasures Assessment Simulator
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Countermeasures Development and Validation
- Countermeasures Dispenser
- Countermeasures Dispensing Equipment
- Countermeasures Employment Detection Subsystem
- Countermeasures Evaluator
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Countermeasures Launcher Modular System
- countermeasures set
- Countermeasures Set, Acoustic
- Countermeasures System Torpedo
- Countermeasures Test Bed
- Countermeasures Unit
- Countermeasures, Airborne, Infrared
- Countermeasures, Assessments and Integration
- Countermeasures/Communications Test Set
- Countermeasures: Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses
- countermine operation
- Countermine Tactics