References in periodicals archive ?
While it is not known what the immediate reason for the joint meal was, there were at least 90 native men and 50 Englishmen present, Kathleen Wall, a colonial foodways culinarian at Plimoth Plantation, told Time.
The word "mousse" in French means foam and was recorded in the 18th century by a French culinarian and writer.
degree in Culinary Arts from the Orlando Culinary Academy and is an ACF Certified Culinarian.
Collins culinarian Seth Morton and his wife Michelle purchased the truck in and are expanding its presence across the city.
In the third century, Roman culinarian Apicius of fered parsnip recipes and called the parsnip by its Latin name, pastinaca, in his cookbook De re Coquinaria.
These apprenticeships lead to certified culinarian credentials.
As an aspiring culinarian growing up in Portland, Oregon, Edwards landed a job at Morton's of Chicago, where he quickly forged his way up the line to executive chef of the popular national steakhouse.
Paula Wolfert, a well-known cookbook author and culinarian, likes to use very small, fresh favas in a raw Spanish fava gazpacho with sherry-soaked raisins.
Then we had Kelly Anderson, certified culinarian and owner of The Lunch Bunch, offer some smart swaps.
Continents -- facility management solutions -- Culinarian @V Continents -- for food and beverage concepts with catering services under the Club Palazzo brand and the health academy World Class International.
They know me as a culinarian, so they're open to my ideas," says Zebrowski, explaining why a pastry chef is behind the bar.
To prepare food for such a person could only confer its own star status on the lucky culinarian.
Dictionary browser ?
- Culcita dubia
- Culebra Cut
- Culex fatigans
- Culex pipiens
- Culex quinquefasciatus
- culinary art
- cull out
- Cullen Countée
- Culloden Moor
Full browser ?
- Culicoides austeni
- Culicoides brevitarsis (Culicoides robertsi)
- Culicoides furens
- Culicoides grahami
- culicoides hypersensitivity
- Culicoides milnei
- Culicoides nubeculosus
- Culicoides pungens
- Culina language
- Culinary Academy at Kitchen Kapers
- Culinary Academy of India
- Culinary Alliance of Santa Cruz County
- culinary art
- Culinary arts
- Culinary arts
- Culinary Arts Academy
- Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism
- Culinary Business Academy
- Culinary Center of Kansas City
- Culinary Certificate Program
- Culinary Guild of New England
- Culinary Historians of Ann Arbor
- Culinary Historians of New York
- Culinary Historians of Northern California
- Culinary Historians of Washington, DC
- Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin
- Culinary Institute of America
- Culinary Institute of Charleston
- Culinary Institute of Michigan
- Culinary Institute of New Zealand
- Culinary Institute of the Pacific
- Culinary Job Training Program
- Culinary Media Network
- Culinary Podcast Network
- Culinary profession
- Culinary professional
- Culinary Restaurant Management