DCC


Also found in: Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

DCC

abbreviation for
(Electronics) digital compact cassette
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Translations

DCC®

[ˌdiːsiːˈsiː] n abbr (=digital compact cassette) → DCC® m or f
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005

DCC®

Collins German Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged 7th Edition 2005. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1980 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1997, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007

DCC

® [ˌdiːsiːˈsiː] n abbr =digital compact cassetteD.C.C. ® m inv
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995
References in periodicals archive ?
However, even if the 24-hour recall non-DCC lunches were underestimated compared to the weighed DCC lunches, the different methods could not account for all of the between-group differences because the DCC children ate more times during the day than the non-DCC children.
The research team at Lyon has also developed an animal model carrying a mutation of the DCC gene.
Dublin-based DCC is paying an initial pounds 10.2m for the Elland firm with a further payment of up to pounds 15m depending on its trading results each year until 2014.
The Dubai Cotton Centre ('DCC'), the cotton trade facilitation arm and a fully owned subsidiary of the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre,announced its participation in the 6th International Uzbek Cotton Fair, to be held in Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, on October 13 & 14, 2010.
SDA produces domestic heating oil, and sells other fuel products while DCC sells and distributes heating oil and fuel.
C[pounds sterling]We are truly delighted to have contracted DCC for the first phase of our Kingdom of Sheba resort as they have a stellar track record working on sizeable residential and commercial projects both in the UAE and abroad.
* The DCC can be accessed by the host via JTAG while the IP target processor accesses the channel via the coprocessor instructions.
Peterlee-based DCC has been revamped since it was bought 15 months ago by Merseyside's Johnson Service Group from Dewhirst for more than pounds 22m.
DCC codes for a cell-surface receptor that binds to netrin-1, which scientists had previously linked to nervous system development.
DCC, which owned 51.5 per cent of the chilled and frozen food distributor, is to buy the remaining 48.5 per cent for EUR14.5m.
Over the quarter, Digital GlobalSoft hired 900 more staff for the unit, bringing the total DCC staff to 1,897, 43% of total headcount.
In contrast, critics say the DCC has failed to clean up nearly 2,400 acres of water bodies, including derelict ponds, polluted canals, and stagnant drains, that serve as a safe haven for mosquito breeding.