References in periodicals archive ?
These systems become more collaborative, human-to-machine and machine-to-machine, as they incorporate directed, collaborative, and delegatory interactions based on the use cases served.
Drawing from contemporary scholarship in the philosophy of action, it contends that Congress has no collective intention, not because of difficulties in aggregating the intentions of individual members, but rather because Congress lacks the sort of delegatory structure that one finds in, for example, a corporation.
(215) And if voters are inattentive to the details of legislation, there is no reason to think they are more easily duped by happy talk concerning delegatory legislation than any other kind of legislation.
The Guild represented an alternative society that was deeply hierarchical, characterized by rigid ranks and power structures, but also wildly decentralized and in practice devoid of a clear, working line of authority; that called on members to provide solutions to local problems and to display local leadership, but to submit and show deference to their "betters"; that sought to overturn the social and economic relationships of industrial liberal capitalism, but which strove to maintain property and social division; and that was overseen by an all-powerful, but often absent, distant, or delegatory master.
Results of the present study show that in task oriented culture managers are more likely to choose an autocratic style and the Pseudo consultative style of decision making whereas in people oriented culture managers frequently use participative and delegatory style.
In the IAP2 spectrum, the steps are "inform," "consult," "involve," "collaborate," and "empower," with more delegatory power accorded to citizens as one moves through the continuum from left to right (international Association for Public Participation 2012).
John Garang De Mabior, President Salva Kiir Mayardit is known for his delegatory and consensual approach to leadership.
Moreover, further research should systematically compare the relationship between public regulators and CRAs to other delegatory relationships.
(19) Jesse Ribot (1999: 35) describes the same delegatory structure in its application to the election of village chiefs elsewhere in Mali.
They are angry that an application from Chartwell Care Ltd was rubber-stamped by borough council planners, who acted on delegatory powers without needing consultation with councillors or members of the public.
I honestly liked the ways that I had to balance intellectual, delegatory, and even laborious types of work required of the administrative position.
Dictionary browser ?
- delaying action
- delaying operation
- Delbrück Max
- delegation of authority
- delete key
- Delhi boil
- Delian League
Full browser ?
- Délégation Régionale à la Recherche Clinique
- Délégation Régionale a la Recherche et a la Technologie
- Délégation Régionale à la Recherche et à la Technologie
- Délégation Régionale au Commerce et à l'Artisanat
- Délégation Régionale au Recrutement et à la Formation
- Délégation Régionale au Tourisme au Commerce et à l'Artisanat
- Délégation Régionale aux Droits des Femmes
- Délégation Régionale aux Droits des Femmes et à l'Egalité
- Délégation Régionale aux Restructurations de Défense
- Délégation Régionale Paritaire
- Délégation Régionale Recrutement Formation
- Délégation Socialiste Française
- Délégation Territoriale d'Action Sociale
- Délégation Unique du Personnel
- Délégation Wallonie-Bruxelles au Québec
- Delegatus non potest delegare
- Delegierten zur Bayerischen Landesärztekammer
- Délégué à l'Information et à l'Orientation
- Délégué Académique à l'Enseignement Technique
- Délégué Académique à la Formation des Personnels d'Encadrement
- Délégué Académique à la Vie Lycéenne
- Délégué Académique aux Relations Internationales et à la Coopération
- Délégué aux Prestations Familiales
- Délégué aux Réserves de l'Armée de Terre
- Délégué Commercial Virtuel
- Délégué Départemental à la Vie Associative
- Délégué Départemental Jeunes
- Délégué Départementale de l'Education Nationale
- Délégué du Personnel
- Délégué Général aux Droits de l'Enfant
- Délégué Général de l'Alliance Française
- Délégué Général pour l'Armement