dewy(redirected from Dewy's Adventure)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
adj. dew·i·er, dew·i·est
1. Moist with or as if with dew: dewy grass in early morning.
2. Accompanied by dew: a dewy morning.
3. Suggestive of the freshness or purity of dew, as in innocence or naiveté: the dewy outlook of youth.
adj, dewier or dewiest
1. moist with or as with dew: a dewy complexion.
2. of or resembling dew
3. poetic suggesting, falling, or refreshing like dew: dewy sleep.
dew•y(ˈdu i, ˈdyu i)
adj. dew•i•er, dew•i•est.
1. moist with dew.