References in periodicals archive ?
Both of these transactions highlight the intrinsic value embedded in our fully electronic FENICS business, which is generating almost $250 million of annualized revenues and approximately $105 million of annualized pre-tax distributable earnings.
In terms of distributable profit, Vodafone gained significant ground as it stood at --QR25mn in the same period in 2012.
The partnership's distributable cash flow increased to $32.
A private foundation has two tax years to make qualifying distributions--the year for which the distributable amount is calculated and the succeeding tax year.
The IRS also attempted to deal with the question of when capital gains are included in distributable income.
In both genuine contraction and retention/termination partial liquidations, neither investment gain nor interest earned on the proceeds pending distribution can be part of the distributable partial liquidation amount.
the Parent Company, reported record distributable cash flow of $86.
37 per limited partner unit, and MLP distributable cash flow of $9.
BGC expects its quarterly revenues for distributable earnings and its pre-tax distributable earnings to be around the mid-point of the range of its previously stated guidance.
The outcome of this ruling is surprisingly favorable in light of the Service's previous opposition to income deferral investment strategies undertaken by NIMCRUTs to control the receipt of distributable income.
NYSE:ETE) today reported Distributable Cash Flow of $128.
8 million distributable cash flow for third-quarter 2015
Dictionary browser ?
- distress call
- distress merchandise
- distress signal
- distributed array processor
- distributed data processing
- distributed fire
- distributed logic
- distributed practice
- distributed systems
- distributed term
- distributing agent
- Distributing past office
- distribution agreement
- distribution box
- distribution channel
- distribution cost
- distribution free statistic
- distribution function
- distribution law
- distribution list
- distribution management
Full browser ?
- Distretto Integrato Turistico Della Provincia Di Terni
- Distri Haut Anjou
- Distribucion Y Logistica S. A.
- Distribuciones y Transformaciones Generales, SA
- Distribuidora Agricola Guatemalteca, S.A.
- Distribuidora Comercial Terminal
- Distribuidora Cruz
- Distribuidora de Automóviles
- Distribuidora de Electricidad de Occidente, Sociedad Anónima
- Distribuidora de Energía de Oriente Sociedad Anónima
- Distribuidora de Livros Digitais
- Distribuidora de Mercadeo SA
- Distribuidora de Vehículos Importados Sociedad Anónima
- Distribuidora del Atlántico Sociedad Anónima
- Distribuidora del Pacífico SA
- Distribuidora El Hogar
- Distribuidora Electro Hogar
- Distribuidora hondureña de lácteos Sula
- Distribuidora Interamericana de Alimentos, SA
- Distribuidora Internacional Carmen SA
- Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación
- Distributable Cash per Unit
- Distributable Net Alternative Minimum Taxable Income
- Distributable Net Income
- Distributable Net Operating Income
- distributary channel
- distribute (something) over (something)
- distribute (something) to (someone)
- distribute again
- distribute anew
- distribute assets
- distribute over
- distribute proportionally
- distribute proportionately
- distribute to
- distribute to her
- distribute to him
- distribute to me
- distribute to one
- distribute to them