drawdown(redirected from Draw Downs)
Also found in: Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. The act, process, or result of reducing or depleting: the drawdown of oil supplies; a drawdown of investment capital.
2. A lowering of the water level in a reservoir or other body of water.
3. A reduction of military personnel in a deployment.
1. a depletion or reduction, for example of supplies
2. (Stock Exchange) a continuous decline in an investment or fund, usually expressed as a percentage between its highest and lowest levels
3. (Civil Engineering) the intentional draining of a body of water such as a lake or reservoir, to a given depth
4. (Environmental Science) the intentional draining of a body of water such as a lake or reservoir, to a given depth
1. a lowering of water surface level, as in a well.
2. a reduction or depletion.