Also found in: Encyclopedia.


n.1.(Railroad) The flanged outer end of a drawbar; also, a name applied to the drawgear.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G. & C. Merriam Co.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Tracker includes a cast drawhead with easy-access nip roller; heavy-duty quadrant for easy inside/outside/hard/soft roll rewinding; and integrated unwind roll splicing assembly.