References in periodicals archive ?
British tour operator Thomas Cook said it had found a high level of e-coli and staphylococcus bacteria at the hotel in Egypt where two holidaymakers died last month.
E-coli, a group of bacteria, is found in the intestines of many living things.
It produced zones of inhibition against E-coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
This came out when most samples of drinking water being supplied to Lahore showed E-coli bacteria, suspended particles, arsenic and other contaminations in them in a test conducted in August.
More than 80 per cent of samples in one test were found to contain E-coli, while 60 per cent of samples failed UAE and international standards for levels of potentially harmful bacteria in water.
With increasing concern over infectious bacteria such as MRSA, E-coli and salmonella, LINE-X has launched an optional antimicrobial coating to help the fight against bacterial invasion.
He explained: "E-Coli has a gestation period of 14 days.
By SAMUEL HAMILTON CONSUMERS have been warned by the Food Safety Authority not to eat raw bean sprouts over E-coli fears.
city of Lille, when seven children were originally hospitalised with E-Coli
WELSH salad growers affected by the E-coli outbreak in Germany can now apply for emergency compensation.
Dictionary browser ?
- eco label
- Eco Umberto
- ecological footprint
- ecological niche
- ecological succession
- ecological terrorism
- ecological warfare
Full browser ?
- E-Catalog Suite
- E-Client Application Status
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
- E-Commerce and Development Report
- E-Commerce and E-Government Lab
- E-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance
- E-Commerce Asia Association
- E-Commerce Center
- e-commerce engineer
- E-Commerce Exchange
- E-Commerce for Engineered Components
- E-Commerce for Freight Transportation Conference
- E-Commerce Integration Meta Framework
- E-Commerce Online Marketing
- E-Commerce Platform
- E-Commerce Search Engine
- e-commerce service provider