Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
run for, and win, the EFA elections held on November 28, 2008.
While EFAs involve structured manipulations of environmental events (Cone, 1997) , the term functional assessment or functional behavioral assessment is the frequently used umbrella term to describe all the procedures involved in assessing the function of a behavior including activities such as interviews, rating scales, and EFA.
This did not deaden the Fanatics spirit immediately, as Suhail Saleem and Adil Moazzam added goals, to get the Fanatics back in the game, but Ahmed Al Jabel put EFA back ahead before half-time though.
EFA will offer the airlines of the Lufthansa Group (LHG), as well as in the external market, standardized pilot training of consistently high quality at competitive prices, from a single source.
Emerge Diagnostics is the provider of the Electrodiagnostic Functional Assessment, EFA and EFA-STM[c].
EFA fees start from Dh600 for a 10-week course," Kidd added.
and the donors to come together and coordinate strategies and assistance for the achievement of EFA Goals in Pakistan
Last month, the EFA decided to freeze the first team of Al-Masry Club of Port Said for two years, coupled with a home-play ban lasting three years.
ZURICH, Switzerland -- The Bureau of the FIFA Council today decided to appoint a normalisation committee for the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) in accordance with art.
The marketing department is awaiting the election of a new board of directors of the EFA as the last board, headed by Hany Abu Reda, has resigned on the background of Egypt's early exit from AFCON.
Her mum described the trip to Houston as an "amazing experience" adding that "the highlight was seeing Efa represent Wales in a daffodil dress."
Aguirre, who previously coached Mexico, Japan and UAE club Al Wahda, has agreed to lead the Pharaohs until 2022, EFA member Majdy Abdul Ghani said.
Dictionary browser ?
- Eero Saarinen
- eff off
- effective damage
- effective US controlled ships
Full browser ?
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 1
- EF-hand domain (C-terminal) containing 2
- EF-hand domain containing 1
- EF-hand domain containing 2
- EF-hand domain family A1
- EF-hand domain family A2
- EF-hand domain family, member A1
- EF-hand domain family, member A2
- EF-hand domain family, member B
- EF-hand domain family, member D1
- EF-hand domain family, member D2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A1
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member C2
- EF-hand domain-containing protein 1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D2
- EF-hand-domain-containing family member B