References in periodicals archive ?
But should the proposal to sell the ground gain a majority vote at an EGM it would remove any hopes that fans have of staying at their home of 118 years.
EGM is based on injecting gas between the plastic and mold surface afar the mold is filled.
What I've done is shifted the responsibility onto the 53 per cent who voted for Hale in July's EGM.
In addition, at the EGM, the proposal to change the objects of the company was adopted.
If they do not walk, then either Llambias, Leach or company secretary Matthew Wood will have to chair the EGM, which should be fairly short.
The new corporate form of the company will be effective on the date of publication of the minutes of the EGM with the Luxembourg trade and companies register.
In a letter sent to Wales' 320 club secretaries, the WRU states: "You will be aware that the WRU has received a request to host an EGM with applications from 43 clubs, including the four regions and a further three clubs related to the regions, to debate a number of issues.
Shareholder of Air China and Air China Cargo, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited will abstain from voting on the transactions and relevant caps at the EGM.
If no, being a shareholder did you raise the matter in the EGM to protect your interests?
Lloyd also believes an EGM could be the way forward.
McCague decided to reveal details of the May 13 meeting in the wake of a militant EGM held by the rebel players' group in Portlaois on Saturday.
Dictionary browser ?
- eggs Benedict
- eggshell porcelain
- ego boost
- ego ideal
- ego trip
Full browser ?
- Église Internationale de Bruxelles
- Église Methodiste d'Haiti
- Église Mystique et Magique de Bretagne
- Église Orthodoxe Copte Francaise
- Église Orthodoxe Française
- Église Presbytérienne Camerounaise
- Église Protestante Baptiste
- Église Protestante du Panier
- Église Réformée de France
- Église Réformée du Québec
- Église Source de Vie
- Églises de Frères Chrétiens du Québec
- Églises des Bords de Marne
- Églises Évangélique des Frères de La Grace
- EGM (disambiguation)
- Egmont Key
- Egmont Key National Wildlife Refuge
- Egmont Key State Park
- Egmont Munzer
- Egmont, Count of
- Egmont, John Perceval, 1st earl of
- Egmont, Lamoral, count of
- Egmont, Mount