References in periodicals archive ?
The word 'Benami' in power of attorney, is a misdescription contrary to the factum of ownership, notwithstanding the gift by respondent No-1 (Khan), the entire sale price having been remitted by Jemima Khan and all mutations in the revenue record being in her name.
No hay ningun factum absoluto para el pensamiento sino una continua progresion de su expresion en el saber cientifico.
In collaboration with the Factum Foundation for Digital Technology in Conservation in Spain and the University of Ba- sel in Switzerland, the Mapping Project focuses on sustain- ability and knowledge transfer, and depends both on devel- oped technologies and human skills.
He stated the the use of the word 'Benami' in the Power of Attorney, is a misdescription contrary to the factum of ownership, the gift by Respondent No.
There are strict rules about the maximum length of the factum and the amount of time interveners are allotted to make their arguments.
This next-generation technology should help mitigate a lot of the risks that face businesses, as opposed to the post factum alerts that have been the norm.
3) Because the uniquely self-justifying character of the Factum authenticates the moral law while also serving as the basis of the reality of transcendental freedom, Kant's argument as a whole amounts to a legitimation of both as a priori moral concepts and shows that pure reason can be practical.
In the case of the Borgherini Chapel, a full, three-dimensional replica has been created by Factum Arte (Fig.
Es asi como, justamente, cuandoquiera que se trate de las relaciones juridicas de caracter negocial, incluso una formulacion conceptual rigurosa de esta doctrina admite categoricamente que es licito "venire contra factum proprium" cuando se trata de impugnar un negocio ineficaz (4) (Diez-Picazo, 1963, pp.
D Gallery (Dubai), Quentin Carnaille, Apesanteur_Z full Image Credit: Supplied photo Gallery S Bensimon Flow T by Nao Tamura Wonderglass Image Credit: Supplied photo Dutch Creative Industries, Presented_by_JudyStratenArt-Design_DirkVanderKooij_NotOnlyHollowChair Image Credit: Supplied photo Carpenters Workshop Gallery_Big Easy Volume 2_Ron Arad Image Credit: Supplied photo Art Factum Gallery, KarimChaya-Arlette Image Credit: Supplied photo Pratyush Sarup, Special to tabloid
Raw Talents," now up at Art Factum Gallery, features the works of 10 student photographers from the Department of Design at the Faculty of Architecture, Art and Design of Notre Dame University's Louaize campus.
In the government's factum, the Attorney General of Canada provided a detailed discussion of the history of proposed reforms.
Dictionary browser ?
- factory farm
- factory farming
- factory floor
- Factory leg
- factory outlet
- factory price
- factory ship
- factory whistle
- factory worker
- facts and figures
- facts of life
- faculty member
- Faculty of Advocates
- fad diet
- fade away
Full browser ?
- Factual accuracy
- Factual accuracy
- Factual accuracy
- factual basis
- factual causation
- Factual Discrepancy
- factual matter
- factual statement
- Factum a judice quod ad ujus officium non spectat
- Factum negantis nulla probatio
- Factum non dictur quod non perseverat
- Factum unius alteri nocere non debet
- Facturació Lògica Universal Oberta I Ràpida
- Faculdade Boa Viagem
- Faculdade Campos Elíseos
- Faculdade Cenecista Nossa Senhora dos Anjos
- Faculdade Cenecista Presidente Kennedy
- Faculdade de Administração de Empresas do Estado de São Paulo
- Faculdade de Administração, Economia e Contabilidade
- Faculdade de Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Faculdade de Belas-Artes da Universidade do Porto
- Faculdade de Biblioteconomia e Comunicação
- Faculdade de Ciência, Cultura e Extensão do Rio Grande do Norte
- Faculdade de Ciências Agrárias e Veterinárias
- Faculdade de Ciências Agronômicas
- Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa
- Faculdade de Ciencias da Universidade do Porto