References in periodicals archive ?
Collectivistic and familist values are central to the Latino population (Flores, Robitschek, Celebi, Andersen, & Hoang, 2010; Gaines et al., 1997).
Rapoport and Rapoport (1971) describe four types of dual career (familist, careerist, conventional and coordinated).
In 1998, Italian scholar Giorgio Mangani suggested that the heart shape represented ideas of religious tolerance and the maps were hermetic allegories of Brotherly, or Familist, Love.
L'image creee sur le couple qu'ils forment est importante pour lui: <<JUPIN DUMITRACHE: Eu am ambit, domnule, cind e vorba la o adica de onoarea mea de familist ...>> (Ibidem: 22).
In short, what is broken is a widely collusive solidarity between politics and economics, and of which the relationship between Craxi the politician and Berlusconi the entrepreneur furnishes an examplary case: a solidarity that counted utmost, being oligarchic, familist, and rampant.
22) observes, "the recourse to the market constitutes a new organizational formula within which the old familist model is reproduced, based on the self-determination of families and on the still residual role of public services."
Mistress Purge's subversion of the domestic spatial order, expressed through bodily deviation, brings the problem of Familist sacred space fully into focus.
Omul e familist si serios, nu-si uita indatoririle: se duce-n fiecare zi la munca si anunta civilizat, cu buzduganul, cand vine acasa.
Likewise, happy and deliberate ignorance of the mysteries of the unconscious allows Brancati to concoct an Italian story in which the picklock of lust accesses truth more profoundly than a morally listless and familist society.
Traditional familist meanings of intimate life, while continuing to be powerfully influential in my participants' lives, are adapted to and set off against an individualistic cultural logic (5) of autonomy and self-fulfillment.
And there was no limitation or exception against Turk Jew Papist Arian Socinian Nicholaytan Familist or any other." (57) The listing of groups to be tolerated recalls what Williams had written the year before, with additions.
Dictionary browser ?
- familial hypercholesterolemia
- familiar spirit
- family Acanthaceae
- family Acanthisittidae
- family Acanthuridae
- family Acaridae
- family Accipitridae
- family Aceraceae
- family Acipenseridae
- family Acrididae
- family Actinidiaceae
- family Actinomycetaceae
- family Adelgidae
- family Adiantaceae
- family Aegypiidae
- family Aepyornidae
- family Agamidae
- family Agaricaceae
- family Agavaceae
- family Agonidae
- family Ailuropodidae
- family Aizoaceae
- family Akeridae
Full browser ?
- Families of Loved Ones
- Families of Missing Loved Ones
- Families Of September 11th
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atropy
- Families of the Fallen
- Families of the Wounded Fund, Inc.
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance
- Families of Wyoming County
- Families on the Road
- Families Overcoming under Stress
- Families Preventing Birth Defects, Inc.
- Families Supporting Families
- Families Than Work
- Families Through International Adoption
- Families to Amend California's Three Strikes
- Families Together in New York State
- Families Together/Building Solutions
- Families Under Scientology Stress
- Families Under Urban and Social Attack
- Families United against Hate
- Families United for Racial and Economic Equality
- Families United Network
- Families United to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Families with Children
- Families with Children from China
- Families Youth and Community Care Queensland
- Families, Early Learning and Literacy
- Families, Youth and Community Care
- Famille Accueil Surdoués
- Famille de Missiles Sol-Air Futurs
- Famille des Grands Vins
- Famille Diaconale de l'Archidiocèse d'Ottawa
- Famille Missionnaire de Notre-Dame
- Famille Missionnaire Dialogue de Dieu
- Famille, Enfance, Jeunesse
- Famille, Santé, Parcours de Vie
- Familles à Énergie Positive
- Familles Populaires à Lourdes
- Familles Sang et Or
- Family & Child Development
- Family & Community Service
- Family & Community Services
- Family & Early Childhood Services
- Family & Senior Homeless Initiative
- Family (biology)