A Texas daycare teacher recently became a victim of flesh-eating bacteria
, which caused doctors to amputate his right foot.
The story was about a healthy 33-year-old woman in Nova Scotia who contracted a flesh-eating bacteria
after giving birth in March.
A toothbrush can harbor streptococcus mutans--the same bacteria responsible for MRSA infections, flesh-eating bacteria
, and tooth decay.
ravaged his face and he had to have a quadruple amputation.
A German sailor, Erik Heil, was treated in hospital for the flesh-eating bacteria
MRSA after sailing in a test event in Guanabara Bay in August.
8203;Harrowing headlines in the international media of the so-called flesh-eating bacteria
strike fear in millions, especially when it attacks healthy, vibrant people like Aimee Copeland, who lost both hands, her left leg and right foot after she contracted the disease from a fall from a zip line.
The patient was later diagnosed with an infection of flesh-eating bacteria
Every member of the sales team that worked there I would have gladly put in an airtight container with a hornets' nest and a petri dish of flesh-eating bacteria
GRISLY STORIES OF FLESH-EATING BACTERIA
and uncontrollable staph infections have raised the alarming possibility that pharmaceutical scientists are losing the race with disease.
Terrified, she rushed to her GP and was eventually diagnosed with necrotising fasciitis - known as flesh-eating bacteria
Washington, May 18 ( ANI ): A woman, who lost her hands, one leg and her other foot to a flesh-eating bacteria
after an accident last year, has been fitted with bionic hands.
Three months into his training in Thailand he caught a flesh-eating bacteria
and required three operations, narrowly avoiding having his leg amputated.