freeman(redirected from Freeman, Cathy)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
2. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.
n, pl -men
1. a person who is not a slave or in bondage
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who enjoys political and civil liberties; citizen
3. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who enjoys a privilege or franchise, such as the freedom of a city
(Biography) Cathy, full name Catherine Astrid Salome Freeman. born 1973, Australian sprinter; winner of the 200m and 400m in the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 400m in the 2000 Olympic Games
n., pl. -men.
1. a person who is free.
2. a person who is entitled to citizenship, etc.