Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Perrault was a French-Canadian, and swarthy; but Francois was a French-Canadian half-breed, and twice as swarthy.
He would have appeared a large man had not a huge French-Canadian stepped up to him from the bar and gripped his hand.
In point of fact it's Florian, that famous French acrobat and comic actor; I knew him years ago out West (he was a French-Canadian by birth), and he seems to have business for me, though I hardly guess what.
Though unanimously endorsed by Canada's political class, this notion that Quebec is - and should be - the country's French-Canadian homeland grinds awkwardly against the egalitarian, "post-national" multiculturalism that has earned Canada so much international acclaim in the age of Trump and Brexit.
is a French-Canadian and Native-American cultural festival and fundraiser celebrating the founding heritages of Detroit.
In 1904 one northern New York newspaper published an article on logging in the region proclaiming "these French-Canadian inhabitants of the woods are half-wild folk.
If you ever thought that Canada's colonial history was exclusively the purview of male fur traders, missionaries, Aboriginal suppliers, warriors and aristocrats, you are sure to find Jan Noel's Along a River: The First French-Canadian Women to be an illuminating counter-story.
PSYCHO PSYCHO ALMOST CHRISTMAS Sky Movies Premiere 10PM PREMIERE Parolee Paul Giamatti takes a job selling Christmas trees in Brooklyn with fellow French-Canadian Paul Rudd.
Although this focus on French-Canadian tourism has roots on the campus of Plymouth State, it has rapidly expanded to encompass a diverse coalition of stakeholders both on- and off-campus and is now referred to collectively as "Bienvenue New Hampshire.
Hawke, several city councilors, veterans and representatives of the city's French and French-Canadian community gathered in Lafayette Square yesterday afternoon to rededicate Franco-American Square.
Researchers from Concordia University and the University of Montreal conducted their study on Asian-Canadian and French-Canadian preschoolers.
Mark Paul Richard (Coordinator of the Canadian Studies program at the State University of New York-Plattsburgh and Associate Professor of History and Canadian Studies) presents Loyal but French: The Negotiation of Identity by French-Canadian Descendants in the United States, a thoughtful study of French-Canadian Americans.
Dictionary browser ?
- French rye
- French sash
- French seam
- French sixth
- French Somaliland
- French sorrel
- French Southern and Antarctic Territories
- French spinach
- French stick
- French Sudan
- French teacher
- French telephone
- French toast
- French Togoland
- French tub
- French twist
- French ultramarine
- French ultramarine blue
- French Union
- French vermouth
- French weed
- French West Africa
- French West Indies
- French window
- French windows
- french-fried potatoes
- Freneau Philip Morin
- Frenkel defect
Full browser ?
- French Witchcraft
- French Women Writers
- French Woods Festival
- French words
- French Words and Phrases
- French Workers Party
- French World Editor Community
- French, Daniel Chester
- French, German and Italian
- French, German, Italian, Spanish
- French, Italian, German, Spanish
- French, John Denton Pinkstone
- French, John Denton Pinkstone, 1st Earl of Ypres
- French, Mr.
- French, Russian, English, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic
- French-American Aid for Children, Inc.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- French-American Global Forum
- French-American Innovation Day
- French-American Mid-Ocean Undersea Study
- French-American Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- French-American School of New York
- French-American School of Rhode Island
- French-American School of Silicon Valley
- French-American-British (FAB) classification system
- French-American-British classification
- French-American-British FAB classification system
- French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- French-Australian Regional Informatics Olympiad
- French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut
- French-Canadian Heritage Society of California
- French-fried potato
- french-fried potatoes
- French-German Brigade
- French-German Research Institute Saint Louis
- French-German War
- French-German War
- French-indian war
- French-Indiana War
- French-Japanese Symposium on Medicinal and Fine Chemistry
- French-Language Services Policy
- French-New Zealand Business Council
- French-Polish Seminar on Reactivity of Solids