Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Perrault was a French-Canadian, and swarthy; but Francois was a French-Canadian half-breed, and twice as swarthy.
He would have appeared a large man had not a huge French-Canadian stepped up to him from the bar and gripped his hand.
In point of fact it's Florian, that famous French acrobat and comic actor; I knew him years ago out West (he was a French-Canadian by birth), and he seems to have business for me, though I hardly guess what."
"Our nearest neighbors were French-Canadians. I learned to speak the French language."
Ju Percussion Group said in a press release that Canada's Sixtrum Percussion Ensemble and the Montreal branch of the Overseas Chinese Association invited them to bring its quintet performance "Beats of Hearts," to Montreal's Amphitheatre of Gesu, a historic site in the French-Canadian city.
Albert Faucher described this mass exodus from Quebec as "the landmark event of nineteenth-century French-Canadian history." (2) More recently, J.
From a French-Canadian perspective it would be the British and American War.
It covers the history of organized crime in Canada, its conceptualization, classification, and theories on its causes and structures; genres of crime, including Italian and Chinese organized crime and English and French-Canadian outlaw motorcycle gangs; criminal activities, such as extortion, theft, fraud, counterfeiting, human trafficking, business racketeering, gambling, smuggling, loansharking, and drug trafficking; and crime control concepts, policies, and agencies.
The film, to be released on 4/20, appears in the trailer to focus on the troopers finding out a French-Canadian town has somehow been incorporated into American territory.
Though unanimously endorsed by Canada's political class, this notion that Quebec is - and should be - the country's French-Canadian homeland grinds awkwardly against the egalitarian, "post-national" multiculturalism that has earned Canada so much international acclaim in the age of Trump and Brexit.
The event, which will take place from noon to 6:30 p.m., is a French-Canadian and Native-American cultural festival and fundraiser celebrating the founding heritages of Detroit.
There was, shall we say, a certain creative tension between les Anglais and the French-Canadian kids in the east end.
Dictionary browser ?
- French rye
- French sash
- French seam
- French sixth
- French Somaliland
- French sorrel
- French Southern and Antarctic Territories
- French spinach
- French stick
- French Sudan
- French teacher
- French telephone
- French toast
- French Togoland
- French tub
- French twist
- French ultramarine
- French ultramarine blue
- French Union
- French vermouth
- French weed
- French West Africa
- French West Indies
- French window
- French windows
- french-fried potatoes
- Freneau Philip Morin
- Frenkel defect
Full browser ?
- French Witchcraft
- French Women Writers
- French Woods Festival
- French words
- French Words and Phrases
- French Workers Party
- French World Editor Community
- French, Daniel Chester
- French, German and Italian
- French, German, Italian, Spanish
- French, Italian, German, Spanish
- French, John Denton Pinkstone
- French, John Denton Pinkstone, 1st Earl of Ypres
- French, Mr.
- French, Russian, English, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic
- French-American Aid for Children, Inc.
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- French-American Global Forum
- French-American Innovation Day
- French-American Mid-Ocean Undersea Study
- French-American Scholarship Fund, Inc.
- French-American School of New York
- French-American School of Rhode Island
- French-American School of Silicon Valley
- French-American-British (FAB) classification system
- French-American-British classification
- French-American-British FAB classification system
- French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- French-Australian Regional Informatics Olympiad
- French-Canadian Genealogical Society of Connecticut
- French-Canadian Heritage Society of California
- French-fried potato
- french-fried potatoes
- French-German Brigade
- French-German Cultural Center
- French-German Research Institute Saint Louis
- French-German War
- French-German War
- French-indian war
- French-Indiana War
- French-Japanese Symposium on Medicinal and Fine Chemistry
- French-Language Services Policy
- French-New Zealand Business Council
- French-Polish Seminar on Reactivity of Solids