gunner(redirected from GNR)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A member of the armed forces who operates a gun.
2. A warrant officer in the US Marine Corps having charge of ordnance.
3. Chiefly British An artillery soldier, especially a private.
4. One who hunts with a gun.
1. (Military) a serviceman who works with, uses, or specializes in guns
2. (Military) navy (formerly) a warrant officer responsible for the training of gun crews, their performance in action, and accounting for ammunition
3. (Military) (in the British Army) an artilleryman, esp a private. Abbreviation: gnr
4. (Hunting) a person who hunts with a rifle or shotgun
1. one who fires an artillery piece.
2. a warrant officer in the U.S. Navy charged with the maintenance and firing of the ship's guns.
3. one who hunts with a gun.