References in periodicals archive ?
construction of concrete gatha mandir road at yelwadi tal khed (zpmss)
A murders, the gatha Christie set her thrilling Murder On The Orient Express on a train crossing the snowfields of Yugoslavia.
Shah-zada ki apar safalta ke baad, BJP ki nayi peshkash - Ajit Shaurya gatha (After the grand success of Shah-zada, BJP's new presentation Ajit-Shaurya tale),"said Gandhi on Twitter attaching a news report.
Shah-zada ki apaar safalta ke band, BJP ki nayi peshkash - Ajit Shaurya gatha (After the 'grand success' of 'Shah- Zada', BJP's new presentation - the tale of Ajit Shaurya)," Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi tweeted in Hindi.
Although this measure was originally developed to evaluate relationships among women, RHI data have since been demonstrated as reliable and valid for illustrating the experiences of men (Liang, Tracy, Glen, Burns, & Ting, 2007) and across the life span (Lenz, Del Conte, Lancaster, Bailey, & Vanderpool, 2014; Liang, Tracy, Kenny, Brogan, & Gatha, 2010).
2008; Lenz, 2014; Liang, Tracy, Kenny, Brogan, & Gatha, 2010; Liang & West, 2011).
It was followed by the recital of Jayamangala Gatha and observance of two-minutes silence in memory of fallen heroes.
The Veer Gatha series is a part of the HRD ministry's initiative to take the stories of India's bravest of the brave soldiers to young schoolchildren and inspire them.
Diseno de un cuestionario para la valoracion de la comunicacion asistencial: Cuestionario Gatha Base [Design of a questionnaire to assess health care communication: Gatha Base Questionnaire].
Kapse explains that in searching through archival sources (periodicals, personal accounts) she realized that there existed no one word that translated to "melodrama," but rather several words that approached her conception of the term: "nautanki (Hindi folk theater), drama, dukh-bhari gatha (a story filled with suffering), bhavuk kahani (sad tale).
19) Kerouac shared "Various Little Pomes" (20) in the form of haiku, gatha, and blues choruses with Whalen and Snyder while living in Berkeley and at Marin-an in 1955-1956.
The sellers were Boyle Realty, led by Joel Ledbetter, $200,000; the Milton & Gatha Brack Revocable Trust and Jacqueline Power, $100,000 each; John Aymar Jr.
Dictionary browser ?
- gated community
- gatefold sleeve
- gateleg table
- gate-leg table
- Gates Horatio
- Gates of hell
- Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Gates William Henry
- gateway drug
- Gateway to the West
- gather in
- gather round
- gather together
- gather up
- gathered skirt
- Gathering board
- Gathering coal
- Gathering hoop
- Gathering peat
- gathering place
- Gatineau River
- Gatling gun
- Gatling Richard Jordan
Full browser ?
- Gateway Trinity Lutheran Church
- Gateway Utopia
- Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program
- Gateway Ventures Inc.
- Gateway Vincentian Volunteers
- Gateway Wrestling Organization
- Gateway, Inc.
- Gateway, Inc.
- Gateway-Gateway Protocol
- Gateways and Border Crossings Fund
- Gateways and Gatekeepers
- Gateways to Advanced Mathematical Thinking
- Gateways to Excellence in Math and Science
- Gatewick Aviation Services
- gather (a)round (someone or something)
- Gather (knitting)
- gather (one's) wits
- gather (someone) into (something)
- gather (something) from (someone or something)
- gather a case
- gather a case against
- gather a case against (someone or something)
- gather a case against her
- gather a case against him
- gather a case against it
- gather a case against me
- gather a case against one
- gather a case against somebody
- gather a case against someone
- gather a case against something
- gather a case against them
- gather a case against us
- gather a case against you
- gather around