References in periodicals archive ?
"The Hindi version of the book "Mahatma Gandhi: Chitramay Jeevan Gatha" has been published for the first time by Publications Division (DPD), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (I&B).
Byline: HOLLY KEE and GATHA MOORE firstname.lastname@example.org Gmoore@localsouthernnews.com
This Buddhist attitude to nature is enumerated in several of the Buddha's discourses, such as the "Cakkavatti Sihanada Sutta", "Samyutta Nikaya", "Vinaya Pitaka", " Dhammapada", and "Theri Gatha".
GATHA Christie's legendary whodunit The Mousetrap is heading to Coventry.
Through numerous festivals like Mudra, Nakshatra, Lok Gatha, Spectrum, Prai/aha and the NCPA Mumbai Dance Season, it presents the entire gamut of dance to Indian audiences.
From the poem, Chan Yin Ji [phrase omitted], Gatha of Repent Karma) he wrote at his forty, he narrated "who believe in triple lives are still unable to fill it, repent at human and heaven stage to eliminate the cause and effect" as a self-reflection.
'Three bridges were built by then Swat ruler - in Alpuri, Bada Gatha and Kotkay-- of which Bada Gatha bridge was washed away in 2010 flash floods, and the remaining are still intact but are too narrow,' Ali Bhash Khan, a civil society activist, said, adding the National Highway Authority did not reconstruct the bridge except Bada Gatha.
In 1991, he made computer-aided animation serial Lok Gatha , based on folk tales, and then a 26-episode series Vartaman , aired on Doordarshan.
A gatha Christie set her thrilling Murder On The Orient Express on a train crossing the snowfields of Yugoslavia.
"Shah-zada ki apar safalta ke baad, BJP ki nayi peshkash - Ajit Shaurya gatha (After the grand success of Shah-zada, BJP's new presentation Ajit-Shaurya tale),"said Gandhi on Twitter attaching a news report.
Dictionary browser ?
- gated community
- gatefold sleeve
- gateleg table
- gate-leg table
- Gates Horatio
- Gates of hell
- Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Gates William Henry
- gateway drug
- Gateway to the West
- gather in
- gather round
- gather together
- gather up
- gathered skirt
- Gathering board
- Gathering coal
- Gathering hoop
- Gathering peat
- gathering place
- Gatineau River
- Gatling gun
- Gatling Richard Jordan
Full browser ?
- Gateway Utopia
- Gateway Vehicle Inspection Program
- Gateway Ventures Inc.
- Gateway Vincentian Volunteers
- Gateway Wrestling Organization
- Gateway, Inc.
- Gateway, Inc.
- Gateway-Gateway Protocol
- Gateways and Border Crossings Fund
- Gateways and Gatekeepers
- Gateways to Advanced Mathematical Thinking
- Gateways to Excellence in Math and Science
- Gatewick Aviation Services
- gather (a)round (someone or something)
- Gather (knitting)
- gather (one's) wits
- gather (someone) into (something)
- gather (something) from (someone or something)
- gather a case
- gather a case against
- gather a case against (someone or something)
- gather a case against her
- gather a case against him
- gather a case against it
- gather a case against me
- gather a case against one
- gather a case against somebody
- gather a case against someone
- gather a case against something
- gather a case against them
- gather a case against us
- gather a case against you
- gather around