Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Tenders are invited for Construction of road at ghan kachara depo in (ghankachara site) in vita council area
Ghan & Cooper Commercial Properties, led by Rodney Ghan and Bob Cooper, filed suit in Washington County Circuit Court charging breach of contract after the Popeye's location at 2100 Martin Luther King Jr.
Standouts include seeing the Field of Light art installation to a backdrop of Uluru, a fly-in-fly-out heli-hike on New Zealand's Fox Glacier, a threenight Ghan rail trip from Darwin (above) to Adelaide and whale watching in Tahiti.
A joint search operation was also initiated by military, SPU, police and intelligence personnel in the nearby Gharah Rajghan, Ghan Najar and Kanyari villages, during which 105 local residents were verified and 55 homes were searched on Friday.
gov/news-features/climate-and/climate-chocolate) two countries in West Africa , being CAaAaAeA te d'Ivoire and Ghan
The protesters called on Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to reject Iran's complaints and implement water management and storage projects along Af ghan rivers.
Rakam Dwoj Rai was elected as the first vice-chairperson; Karna Limbu as second vice-chairperson; Dip Kala Lamichhane as third vice-chairperson; Jbi Rai as general secretary; Santosh Dagal and Mahesh Dahal as secretary; Buddhi Prasad Bhandari as treasurer; Laxman Kadel as co-treasurer; and Lilamani Basti, Surendar Karki, Laxman Chaulagain, Priti Ghale, Gyan Banadur Neupane, Bimal Neupane, Ghan Bhadur Tamang, Lok Bahadur Pariyar, Dhan Bahadur Sahakari, Birkha Sarki, Iswor Shai, Om Prakash, Bagbat Lila, Balba Lamsal, Bipana Oli, Rashim Tamang, Prakash Bhatta, Prem Rokha, Biknesh Paswon, Ashish Dakal, and Prakash Bhatta as the new members.
The Ghan, named after the Afghan camel caravaners who pioneered routes through the outback in the late 19 th and early 20 th century, travels 2,979 kilometres from Adelaide to Darwin via Alice Springs.
Standing Committee on Information, Sports, Culture, Tourism, Heritage, Museum and Library will be headed by Kishor Jatak while Ghan Sham will be Chairman of Standing Committee on Social Welfare, Women Development, Zakaat and Ushar, Hajj and Auqaf and Minorities.
GSR offers multi-day tourist rail experiences traversing Australia's landscape, including The Ghan, The Indian Pacific and The Overland.
Exquisite Captive is the first novel in the 'Dark Passage' trilogy set in Arjinna, the land of the jinni casts: the Ghan Aisouri, Marid, Djan, Shaitan and Ifrit.
FORMER Brummie crick-cricketer Andy Moles claims the curries are better in his home city than in Af-Af ghan capital Kabul where he is now based.
Dictionary browser ?
- Geum triflorum
- Geum urbanum
- Geum virginianum
- Gezira El
- Ghanian monetary unit
- ghatti gum
Full browser ?
- Ghadir Textile Machinery Mfg.
- Ghaem Shahr
- Ghaghara River
- Ghaghara River
- Ghalchah languages
- Ghalib, Mirza Asad Allah Khan
- Ghallah Wentworth Golf Club
- Ghana Agricultural Information Network System
- Ghana AIDS Response Fund
- Ghana Air Force
- Ghana Airways
- Ghana Airways - Ghana
- Ghana Armed Forces
- Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College
- Ghana Armed Forces Ex-Servicemen Association
- Ghana Army
- Ghana Association for the Conservation of Nature
- Ghana Association of Bankers
- Ghana Association of French Teachers
- Ghana Association of Leasing Companies
- Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies
- Ghana Association of Phonographic Industries
- Ghana Association of Private Voluntary Organizations in Development
- Ghana Association of Science Teachers
- Ghana Association of Stevedoring Companies
- Ghana Association of Travel and Tourist Agents
- Ghana Association of Vegetable Exporters
- Ghana Association of Visual Artists
- Ghana Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Ghana Atomic Energy Commission
- Ghana Baptist University College
- Ghana Bar Association
- Ghana Biochemistry Students' Association
- Ghana Bodybuilders and Fitness Association