glory hole(redirected from Gloryhole)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A place, such as a cupboard, for storing odds and ends.
2. The opening of a furnace used in glassblowing.
3. A vertical mine shaft or pit used for mining ore.
4. Vulgar Slang A hole in a wall, especially in a bathroom stall or a booth, used for engaging in anonymous sexual activity.
1. (Nautical Terms) informal a room, cupboard, or other storage space that contains an untidy and miscellaneous collection of objects
2. (Nautical Terms) nautical another term for lazaretto1