Grave wax

Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to Grave wax: Adipocire

See also: Grave

Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The end result is called adipocere, or grave wax, reports Discovery News.
That body cavity was surrounded by a thick layer of adipocere, a hard, grainy substance commonly known as grave wax.