References in periodicals archive ?
Virginia Roberts said she almost vomited over cartoonist Matt Groening's "crusty" toes on Epstein's private jet.
In the 72-page memoir Roberts claimed she almost vomited when she saw Groening's "yellow crusty toenails".
On Thursday, June 13, Brigitte Schneider, a licensed healing practitioner from Frankfurt, Germany in practice for 30 years, will come to the Downers Grove Public Library to give a lecture on a natural, cost-free way to health through the teaching of Bruno Groening.
BIRTHDAYS: Gerald Harper, actor, 90; Glyn Johns, music producer, 77; Clare Short, Labour politician, 73; Jane Seymour, actress, 68; Matt Groening, The Simpsons creator, 65; Ali Campbell, singer (UB40), 60; Alexander Wurz, racing driver, 45; Ronnie Vannucci Jr, drummer (The Killers), 43.
Groening joked that fans could expect 'cranked-up suspense, infuriating plot twists, and beloved characters getting knocked off,' reports Engadget.
I sat down at a table recently -- it was a round table, like the one King Arthur arranged his knights around, but in a Beverly Hills hotel, and there was lunch -- to discuss a new fantasy-themed cartoon series with its creators, Matt Groening and Josh Weinstein, and two of its stars, Eric Andre and Abbi Jacobson.
Set in a medieval world called Dreamland, "Disenchantment" is creator Matt Groening's take on shows like HBO's blockbuster fantasy series "Game of Thrones."
Oskar Groening, known as the "bookkeeper of Auschwitz", was sentenced to four years in prison in 2015 for being an accessory to murder at Auschwitz.
In 2015 Oskar Groening, 96, was given a four-year prison sentence for being accessory to murder of 300,000 Jews in the camp in Nazi-occupied Poland, BBC reported.
The constitutional court of Germany on Friday rejected a plea by Oskar Groening's lawyer against sending the 96-year-old to jail.
Focusing on the trial of war criminal Oskar Groening, the novel provides the reader with an opportunity to reflect on the modern-day ramifications of the death machine that was the Auschwitz concentration camp.
Dictionary browser ?
- Groans and Whispers
- grocer's apostrophe
- Grocer's itch
- grocery bag
- grocery boy
- grocery list
- grocery store
- Grog blossom
- groin vault
- groined vault
- Grolier binding
- Grolier design
Full browser ?
- Grodno Nonstate Polytechnic University
- Grodno Oblast
- Grodno State Agrarian University
- grody to the max
- Grodziecka Elektrostatyczna Lakiernia Proszkowa
- Grodziski Klub Koszykarski
- Groen Links
- Groen Van Prinsterer, Guillaume
- Groenblad-Strandberg syndrome
- Groenblauwe Dooradering
- Groene Boord
- Groene Boord
- Groene Hart Ziekenhuis
- Groene Jeep Travel Bug
- Groener, Wilhelm
- Groenestein Beheersoftware voor de Openbare Ruimte
- Groenouw corneal dystrophy
- Groenouw Type 1 Corneal Dystrophy
- Groenouw type corneal dystrophy
- Groenouw, Arthur
- Groep Geleide Wapens
- Groep Geleide Wapens De Peel
- Groep Gerechtsdeurwaarders Nederland
- Groep Homeopatisch Werkende Dierenartsen
- Groep Operationele Eenheden Mariniers
- Groep Technische Installaties
- Groep Vliegtuigen
- Groep Voor Mondhygiene Alphen a/d Rijn
- Groepering van de Autodealers en Agenten
- Groepering Van Handelaars in Tweedehandse Voertuigen
- Groepspraktijk Voor Mondhygiene Alphen
- Groesbeck, William Slocomb
- Groesster Feldherr Aller Zeiten
- Grof, Stanislav
- Grofé, Ferde
- Groffith degeneration