hardcore(redirected from H-c)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
adj. also hard-core (härd′kôr′)
1. Intensely loyal; die-hard: a hardcore secessionist; a hardcore golfer.
2. Stubbornly resistant to improvement or change: hardcore poverty.
3. Extremely graphic or explicit: hardcore pornography.
A form of exceptionally harsh punk rock.
1. (Music, other) a style of rock music characterized by short fast numbers with minimal melody and aggressive delivery
2. (Music, other) a type of dance music with a very fast beat
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||hardcore - intensely loyal; "his hard-core supporters"|
loyal - steadfast in allegiance or duty; "loyal subjects"; "loyal friends stood by him"
|2.||hardcore - extremely explicit; "hard-core pornography"|