Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of the Huns.
2. often hunnish Barbarous; destructive.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Historical Terms) of, relating to, or characteristic of the Huns
2. barbarously destructive; vandalistic
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. Also, Hun•nic (-ɪk) of or pertaining to the Huns.
2. (sometimes l.c.) barbarous; destructive.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.