low-grade(redirected from Indolent lymphoma)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. Of inferior grade or quality: low-grade merchandise.
2. Reduced in degree or intensity: a low-grade fever.
2. lesser in rank, intensity, or degree
1. of inferior grade or quality.
2. being close to the low end of a range of measurement: a low-grade fever.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||low-grade - of inferior quality|
inferior - of low or inferior quality
adjective inferior, bad, poor, duff (informal), not good enough, second-rate, substandard, low-rent (informal, chiefly U.S.), two-bit (U.S. & Canad. slang), poxy (slang), dime-a-dozen (informal), piss-poor (slang), chickenshit (U.S. slang), bush-league (Austral. & N.Z. informal), not up to snuff (informal), tinhorn (U.S. slang), of a sort or of sorts undrinkable low-grade wine