ironworker(redirected from Ironworkers)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. A construction worker who builds steel structures.
2. One who is employed in an ironworks.
3. One who makes iron articles.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Commerce) a person who works in an ironworks
2. (Commerce) a person who makes articles of iron
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
i•ron•work•er(ˈaɪ ərnˌwɜr kər)
1. a worker in iron.
2. a person employed in an ironworks.
3. a person who works with structural steel.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.