Isla de la Juventud(redirected from Isle of Pines, Cuba)
Is·la de la Ju·ven·tud(ēs′lä dĕ lä ho͞o-vĕn-to͞od′)
See Isle of Youth.
n., pl. youths (yuθs, yuðz)
1. the condition of being young.
2. the appearance, freshness, vigor, spirit, etc., characteristic of the young.
3. the time of being young; early life.
4. the period of life from puberty to the attainment of full growth; adolescence.
5. the first or early period of anything.
6. young persons collectively.
7. a young person, esp. a young man.
[before 900; Middle English youthe, Old English geoguth, c. Old Saxon juguth, Old High German jugund; see young, -th1]