References in periodicals archive ?
Miami-Dade County Public School District Selects JDL Technologies as a Partner for "Bringing Wireless to the Classroom" Initiative
Biggie, of course, was no West Side-r: He proudly hailed from Clinton Hill, Brooklynnot too far from where the JDL itself was based.
Located at 1228 East Seventh Avenue in Tampa, the office will be managed by Chuck Szymczak, sales manager for JDL Technologies in Central Florida.
Otros ejemplares fueron examinados por JDL en la coleccion herpetologica del Instituto Alexander von Humboldt (IAvH, antiguamente la coleccion de INDERENA) en Villa de Ley va.
JDL Technologies, Inc., Edina, MN, (800) 535-3969, www.jdltech.com/k12wprod.htm.
As unveiled in late October, CD&R had inked a carve-out deal worth some USD465m (EUR340m) to acquire a 60% interest in JDL, leaving the other 40% to Deere & Co.
Ben-Ari reminded Israel leaders that the JDL encouraged Jews to stand up fo= r their rights and defeat anti-Semitism.
affinis, juvenile female 34.3 mm SVL, JDL 17287; (Top right) E.
and JDL Technologies has produced a new Internet solution for K-12 schools.
JDL Gold Corp., Gold Mountain Mining Corporation ("Gold Mountain") and Anthem United Inc.
Paul Centre for Faith, Justice and the Arts recently canceled a room booking "to celebrate the artistic and cultural contributions of Palestinians in the diaspora." The Palestinian Youth Movement's spoken word event was to "showcase the winners of the Ghassan Kanafani Resistance Arts Scholarship", which the JDL and B'nai B'rith chose to target on the grounds the famous novelist was a spokesperson for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in the early 1970s.
'JDL: Buti na lang at katabi namin si Pia at nakakita kami ng hita...'
Dictionary browser ?
- jazz up
- J-bar lift
- je ne sais quoi
- Jean Anouilh
- Jean Antoine Watteau
- Jean Arp
- Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres
- Jean Baptiste Camille Corot
- Jean Baptiste de Lamarck
- Jean Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur
- Jean Baptiste Joseph Fourier
- Jean Baptiste Lully
- Jean Baptiste Racine
- Jean Bernard Leon Foucault
- Jean Bernoulli
- Jean Caulvin
- Jean Cauvin
Full browser ?
- JDISS Advanced Tactical Cryptologic System
- JDL Computers