Jilin(redirected from Ji-lin)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
Ji·lin(jē′lĭn′) also Ki·rin (kē′rĭn′)
1. A province of northeast China bordering on North Korea. Changchun is the capital.
2. A city of northeast China in Jilin province northeast of Changchun.
1. (Placename) a province of NE China, in central Manchuria. Capital: Changchun. Pop: 27 040 000 (2003 est). Area: 187 000 sq km (72 930 sq miles)
2. (Placename) Also called: Chi-lin a river port in NE China, in N central Jilin province on the Songhua River. Pop: 1 496 000 (2005 est)
1. a province in NE China, N of the Yalu River. 25,740,000; 72,201 sq. mi. (187,001 sq. km). Cap.: Changchun.
2. a port city in this province, on the Songhua River: a former provincial capital. 1,270,000.