Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
7) Jiti is both a fast dance and musical genre emerging after the 1960s in Zimbabwe .
Rescuers found the miner's body Saturday night, Zhang Jiti, a publicity official of the mining group, said Sunday.
11) The findings of the study were presented by Tomoyasu Izaki of JITI in a paper titled "A study of evaluation of navigational safety at the Straits of Malacca and Singapore" at the Symposium on the Enhancement of Safety of Navigation and the Environmental Protection of the Straits of Malacca and Singapore in Kuala Lumpur, 13-14 March 2007.
The 2004 Jiti hetong guiding [Provisions on Collective Contracts] (promulgated by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Jan.
Wan Yulan, Feimeng yu Feizhou Anquan Tixi de Goujian [African Union and the Creation of African Security System], Xiya Feizhou [West Asia and Africa] (June 2007); Luo Jianbo, Lixiang yu Xianshi: Feimeng yu Feizhou Jiti Anquan Jizhi de Jiangou [Ideal and Reality: AU and the Construction of African Collective Security Mechanism], Waijiao Pinglun [Foreign Policy Review] (April 2006).
Genil spektrumlu antibiyotik kullaniminin, kandida menen jiti riskini artirdigi dulunulmektedir.
Jiti Center blue bedding ($260-$535) from Design Public (designpublic.
Borrero Wanana, Milciades y Marleny Perez Correa 2004 Mari jiti kiti l/aupes, mito y realidad, Bogota, Ediciones Desde Abajo.
Wenhua dageming: lishi zhenxiang he jiti jiyi (The Cultural Revolution: Historical Truth and Collective Memories).
Dictionary browser ?
- Jinnah Mohammed Ali
- Jinny road
- jnana yoga
Full browser ?
- jit jive
- jit jive
- Jit Sin High School
- Jit Sin High School Philharmonic Orchestra
- JITF-CT RISS Information Exchange System
- JITF/JINTACCS Service/Agency Representative Office