kif(redirected from KIFS)
Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.
kifalso kief (kĭf, kēf) or kef (kĕf, kēf, kāf)
1. A loose or powdered form of cannabis resin used especially for smoking.
2. The euphoria caused by smoking kif.
[Colloquial Arabic kēf, from Arabic kayf, kef, condition, pleasure, opiate.]
kif(kɪf; kiːf) ,
1. (Recreational Drugs) another name for marijuana
2. (Pharmacology) any drug or agent that when smoked is capable of producing a euphoric condition
3. (Pharmacology) the euphoric condition produced by smoking marijuana
[C20: from Arabic kayf pleasure]
kef(kif, keɪf, kɛf)
n. (in the Middle East)
1. a state of drowsy contentment, esp. from the use of a narcotic.
2. a substance, esp. a smoking preparation of hemp leaves, used to produce this state.
[1800–10; < Arabic kaif well-being, pleasure]