muscleman(redirected from Kinnikuman)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
mus·cle·manalso muscle man (mŭs′əl-măn′)
1. A man who is physically powerful, especially one with well-developed muscles.
2. A strong man hired as a bodyguard or thug.
n, pl -men
1. (Physiology) a man with highly developed muscles
2. a henchman employed by a gangster to intimidate or use violence upon victims
n., pl. -men.
1. a man with a muscular physique.
2. Slang. bodyguard.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||muscleman - a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard; "the drug lord had his muscleman to protect him"|
|2.||muscleman - someone who does special exercises to develop a brawny musculature|