Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Of or relating to Latvia or its people, language, or culture.
a. A native or inhabitant of Latvia.
b. A person of Latvian ancestry.
2. The Baltic language of the Latvians. Also called Lettish.
1. (Placename) of or relating to Latvia, its people, or their language
2. (Peoples) of or relating to Latvia, its people, or their language
3. (Languages) of or relating to Latvia, its people, or their language
4. (Languages) Also called: Lettish the official language of Latvia: closely related to Lithuanian and belonging to the Baltic branch of the Indo-European family
5. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Latvia
Lat•vi•an(ˈlæt vi ən, ˈlɑt-)
1. a member of the Baltic-speaking people of Latvia.
2. the Baltic language of Latvia.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Latvia, its inhabitants, or the language Latvian.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Latvian - a native or inhabitant of Latvia |
Latvia, Republic of Latvia - a republic in northeastern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea
European - a native or inhabitant of Europe
Livonian - a member of the Livonian-speaking people of Latvia
|2.||Latvian - the official language of Latvia; belongs to the Baltic branch of Indo-European|
|Adj.||1.||Latvian - of or relating to or characteristic of Latvia or its people or language|
người Latviathuộc nước/người/tiếng Latviatiếng Latvia