Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Of or relating to Lithuania or its people, language, or culture.
a. A native or inhabitant of Lithuania.
b. A person of Lithuanian ancestry.
2. The Baltic language of the Lithuanians.
1. (Languages) of, relating to, or characteristic of Lithuania, its people, or their language
2. (Peoples) of, relating to, or characteristic of Lithuania, its people, or their language
3. (Languages) the official language of Lithuania: belonging to the Baltic branch of the Indo-European family
4. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Lithuania
Lith•u•a•ni•an(ˌlɪθ uˈeɪ ni ən)
1. a member of the Baltic-speaking people of Lithuania.
2. the Baltic language of Lithuania.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Lithuania, its inhabitants, or the language Lithuanian.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Lithuanian - a native or inhabitant of Lithuania|
European - a native or inhabitant of Europe
|2.||Lithuanian - the official language of Lithuania; belongs to the Baltic branch of Indo-European|
|Adj.||1.||Lithuanian - of or relating to or characteristic of Lithuania or its people or language|
người Lithuaniathuộc nước/người/tiếng Lithuaniatiếng Lithuania
1. adj → lituano/a
2. n → lituano/a; (language) → lituano